Saturday, February 7, 2009

Yes, I Made It!


Yehey! I’m so excited (again)! Last night I only had one post because I explored the Blogspot. Being new in this hobby, I try hard to learn more. I envy my friends whose sites are very cute. I tried creating a Cbox last week but I haven’t followed the instructions well so it was unsuccessful. Well, never surrender… Last night I tried again and praise God, I was able to create my Cbox and even the Neocounter. Oh yes, I made it!

Now I know how it feels when you see the monitors on the Neocounter increasing and seeing some comments from different friends, though as of now, I only have two messages in it yet. Understandably, because I only created it a day ago. I like it very much. Receiving messages is exciting and heartwarming. I welcome your comments, bloggers.

Well, I’m glad that “I belong!”hehehe

1 comments:

Phebie on February 7, 2009 at 3:06 PM said...

Yehey!!!!welcome, ur a certfied blogger na jud kay kabalo nka ! heheheh...btaw te, just copy and paste it in your posting daun change lang daun nmo imo answers...f naa ka gusto pasahan i link lang daun sa iyang URL...

Followers