Sunday, February 8, 2009

It Pays To Laugh


This morning before our Sunday service, I was irritated upon entering the hotel because of the conflict in the room arrangements. The hotel personnel were accommodating the Mercury Drug employees and that they just can’t give us the other vacant rooms beside them on the ground floor. It really annoyed me. With the look on my face, my sisters couldn’t help but notice that there’s something wrong. I told them the reason. Somebody commented, it’s okay because anyway I look pretty. I smiled and thanked her for the compliment, but that I still feel bad. While walking up the stairs heading to our room assignment, sister Liza (who happened to be the one who gave me the blouse I was wearing), asked me, “Is it (blouse) really worn this way?” When I faced the big mirror fronting the stairs, I was shocked to discover that I was wearing it the other way! I really laughed so hard. I was so embarrassed. I begged her to cover the little adornment at my back (which is supposed to be at the front) until we reached the restroom. Gone are my bad feelings that very moment (thanks to Liza). Indeed, “laughter is the best medicine”.

I also had another experience similar to this. I will post it next time.

1 comments:

Lalaine on February 10, 2009 at 12:20 AM said...

hahha! mao ba te? joker!

I'm enjoying reading your posts.. :)

Followers