Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Belated Birthday Gift



Last week I blogged about my simple treat to my hubby who celebrated his birthday on the 3rd of February. I haven’t given him my birthday present yet because of my hectic schedule. He himself requested for the Tribu sandals but doesn’t want to buy the item by himself. This afternoon we intentionally went to their warehouse during my noonbreak because they close before 5:00 P.M.

Tribu is a local word for Tribe. In fact, the sandals’ models are the names of the different tribes in the Philippines (e.g. Subanon, Manobo, etc.). The designs are good for outdoor activities. It took him more than an hour to decide (he’s really like that). Guess he tried 6-7 pairs before finally picking up his choice (and mine). The result? I was late in coming back to the office. But it’s okay. Better late than no gift.

0 comments:

Followers