Monday, February 16, 2009

Short, Shorter, Shortest





Last week, i blogged about my new hairstyle last week, and the picture in green blouse is how I look now. See the difference; from short, shorter, shortest. I like changing my hair (color and style). When I was on my high school and college years I’m up-to-date with the latest hair trends. I remember in 1980’s, I had the “Telephone wire”, “egg tray”, etc. hehehe… In the 90’s I was inspired with the hit movie “Ghost” so I had the Demi Moore haircut (barber cut). But I don’t like my hair long because I have what they call ‘natural’ – natural curl. Maybe it’s the reason why my daughter has curly hair.

Now, some of my friends (including my husband) commented, they don’t like it black, they prefer the blonde. Actually, I used the brown dye, but when I was done coloring, I was surprised to see it’s black. Maybe it’s pirated hahaha!

1 comments:

Lalaine on February 17, 2009 at 2:12 AM said...

egg tray?? I wonder how that looks like te! hahaha!!

Joker..naa diay ghpn 'pirated' na hair color..heehe!

Followers