Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thankful Wednesday


I got excited again this morning because my daughter requested me to prepare her complete uniform because she will be receiving her award – first honors (for the third grading period). The joy of motherhood… Hastily, I went to their room and ironed them, polished her shoes and requested her to look for her socks ‘cause I don’t know where she put them.

If only I had the chance, I would love to see her go up the stage and receive her certificate while I take the pictures. Unfortunately, I couldn’t make it because of my work in which I should be in by 7:30 a.m. So I just hugged and kissed her and told her that I’m so proud of her and encouraged her to maintain her good grades so that at the end of the school year she can get the first honors (again). Isn’t God amazing?

0 comments:

Followers