Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Look


My boss did not report for office this morning because she’s sick. I took the chance to go to one of my trusted beauticians. His parlor is located just near the marketplace. I disliked the length already because the bangs covers my eyes so I had to comb it sideways (yuks!) to give way for my sight. After giving him (a gay) the instructions and asking his opinion on what style fits me, in about 10 minutes, ka-blam! My hair’s done. It’s very short now, nape level. And tonight, while watching TV I remembered my mother gave me a pack of hair dye. She knew I need it most because my gray hairs are very evident. And so I did the dyeing by myself... A new look tomorrow…

1 comments:

Aisha on February 11, 2009 at 2:03 AM said...

:D Cat is away! Ipost dayon imo pic dani, te.

Followers