Friday, February 13, 2009

Sad Ending


I’ve recently followed a Korean TV series, “Money War.” It's enjoyable because it’s funny, interesting and has even lessons in life. The actors are good; you’ll really admire the lead star and hate the villains. Last night I missed watching it because I slept earlier (unexpectedly). And tonight I learned that it’s gonna be the last night. I eagerly watched and was excited to learn that the two main stars are getting married… when suddenly the villain arrived and murdered the groom! Oh, c’mon… This is the kind of endings that I hate. I like movies with happy endings only (ask my husband hehe). In fairness, there's still a good lesson at the end of the story: Never greed for money - it kills.

1 comments:

Budget Traveler on February 14, 2009 at 1:58 AM said...

oh?? humana??? nahh..dali a ra uy! nah..na miss ni nanay...ky wla pa mi tv dari..heheh!

Followers