Friday, February 13, 2009

Relief Day!


I’m happy about my sister Lenore. At last, after three months of suffering, her leg’s ‘cement’ will be removed tomorrow. What a relief it would be for all of us. She is in a very uncomfortable situation since November 13, 2008. It all started with JUST a skipping rope. Her tendon ruptured because she’s overweight (like me) and she aimed for 100 jumps. It happened before she reached 100. She underwent an operation and my mom had spent much for it. Not only that, she also watches over her and assists her in going to the restroom, to the kitchen, etc. One time, she told me she’s crying because my sister complained that her leg was aching, and she doesn’t know what to do anymore. I just gave her some encouragements. So, tomorrow is gonna be a RELIEF DAY! Praise the Lord.

0 comments:

Followers