Monday, May 4, 2009

Another Goodbye?


Indeed, one of the hardest words to say is "goodbye." Last week, we said goodbye to my officemate who resigned to give way for her family. Part of her speech was; she really would love to focus her time to her family which is so precious to her. Everybody was obliged to say our parts too. On my short message, I told her not to put her family her number one priority. But, to put God in the center of her life, and so on. Last April (this year) also, one of our lawyers resigned and transferred to another office.
Everytime I say my "goodbyes" and "God bless-es", there's this sad part in my heart. Though they say they're just in the same city, but the thought of not seeing them often is different. Friends come and go.
Just today, I may not be saying "goodbye" literally (again), but I felt really sad that I texted my pastor that I'm feeling bad. Another sister informed me that their family will not be fellowshipping with us anymore. Her husband wanted to attend to another church near their house. And because of that, as a wife, she will just follow him. My tears almost fell. I sincerely will miss them. God bless them.

2 comments:

Phebie on May 4, 2009 at 4:19 PM said...

az n te?

SaiChinita on May 4, 2009 at 9:33 PM said...

ma sad man pod ta apil oi ;( i'm wondering kinsa....

Followers