Monday, May 4, 2009

My Thoughtful Kids


Last Saturday evening, I noticed that my kids were very busy; borrowing my scotch tape, scissors, and asking for the extra gift wrapper. I didn't wonder that much because they usually do it because I guess one of their favorite subjects is Art. Until it was already very late (around 11:00 P.M.), I asked them what were they doing. They said they were wrapping their birthday gifts for their Ate Aiza which was on May 2. Maybe they were bothered that they haven't given a gift to her on that very special day. I panicked a bit, because they didn't ask for money to buy something. What did they wrap? When I checked, the gifts were already on the table. When I asked the boy what's inside it, he said it's the two bibles (small, blue, given by the Gideons), while the girl said she'd just give her red wallet to her because anyway she didn't use it anymore. It was a Christmas gift to her last year! I asked them not give them (with all the explanations why). They refused, until I told them I will look for something new to give to Aiza. When I checked my drawer, thank God I have extra Personal Collection bottles of baby cologne, a soap, etc. I picked the deodorant because she's not a baby anymore (for the cologne). They were so excited as they wrapped it. Aside from that, my little Honey made a "love letter" for her too. They really love their Ate.
I'm so blessed to have very thoughtful and loving children. Birthdays are really big deal to them. Now that my son's birthday is coming (May 29), I am already into planning how to make it special for him.

3 comments:

Phebie on May 4, 2009 at 4:25 PM said...

hay...so sweet kaau sila te....

Laurencita on May 4, 2009 at 8:17 PM said...

how thoughtful!

SaiChinita on May 4, 2009 at 9:40 PM said...

as in so sweet! murag ulaw2 pa rba to c kent te pag give nya! ;)

Followers