Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Huhuhu I Bought An Ice Cream


My son was going to school at 1:00 p.m. When I checked my purse, I found out that I don't have coins or a little amount of bill to give him for his allowance. I kidded him to buy one gallon ice cream (so that I will have the change from my whole bill). But what's in my mind was one bar of laundry soap. He excitedly smiled. I told him I was only joking. He said, "ah, half-gallon?" I shook my head. He said, "ah, the smaller one?" This time I was already a bit bothered, I didn't want to disappoint him because I saw how excited he was already. I finally agreed. Huhuhu I thought I can only spend about P20.00 but I spent P95 for Magnolia ice cream. Oh, mothers...

3 comments:

Laurencita on May 13, 2009 at 11:05 AM said...

ha.ha.ha. dili lagi mag joke2.

Jedaiah Lyle on May 13, 2009 at 9:32 PM said...

hahhaha!! mao! cge lng ky nakapahalipay mn sad ug anak..hhehe!

Aisha on May 19, 2009 at 10:58 AM said...

LOL! At least, naa ka napalipay :D.

I'm glad uban mo ni mama ug visit. Huna huna lagi ko unsa ako mapalit sa iya para gardening.

Followers