Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Dear Friend's Bithday



It’s my friend’s birthday! So sad, I posted late already because of the same conflict I often blog about hehe. Anyway, it’s not yet too late.

I’m a person who can express my thoughts and heart more in writing and action than in words. So now, I take this opportunity to tell Mayette how thankful I am to the Lord for having her as my friend. I consider her one of the best friends I have (though we very seldom have bonding or outing together). She’s one whom I can truly trust when it comes to some personal matters. I can pour out my heart to her because she’s also a very good adviser. She’s frank and a very honest critic hehehe. But I truly appreciate her for being one. You will learn a lot from her even in fashions LOL! When persons misinterpret her, I come to the defense (sometimes without her knowledge). I just love this friend... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAI! My prayers are with you. God bless you more abundantly.

2 comments:

Laureen on May 24, 2009 at 8:55 PM said...

gipa luha ko nmo te da.touch kau ko te.thanks gyud from d bottom of my heart.

Lalaine on June 1, 2009 at 1:52 PM said...

wow! krn pa ko nkabasa ani.. heeheh! so touching.. maka hilak mn sad ta.. :)

Kmusta te? krn ra ko kabisita ky wla mi conection for the past days

Followers