Thursday, May 7, 2009

We're 13 Years Already!




We're 13 years already and going strong (by God's grace)! I owe it all to God. Our marriage has gone through some ups and downs but God has been faithful and will always be faithful to us. Glory to God!

We didn't actually plan how we'd celebrate our anniversary, considering our finances... We just waited upon what the Lord might do. For us, having a meal with the whole family will be alright. My kids didn't remember what date yesterday. Surely, if they did, I know we'll receive some self-made cards, or whatever they could give to us (just like before). Around 6:00 p.m., a familiar voice outside called me. A friend of mine greeted me while opening her wallet. She gave me an amount as payment for her months long due. Halleluiah! I was really surprised, I didn't expect her to pay it anymore, but God is great! He is really an awesome God. So we did have a simple yet yummy anniversary dinner (Singaporean-type) and had Sorbetes ice cream as a dessert. Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

Bogie on May 7, 2009 at 4:02 PM said...

happy anniversary!!! God bless,,:)

Phebie on May 7, 2009 at 11:03 PM said...

Wow!!! Happy Anniversary to both of u...God Bless you more and more!

Followers