Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hole-in-the-Wall


My sister-in-law is fond of parties (aside of course from chatting on the net). I just couldn't advise her to come early because, as my hubby says, she's old enough to be responsible for herself. But I treat my in-laws as my own - but sadly, they're insensitive to my cares, or worse, misinterprets me.

Last week, my hubby came home past 1:00 AM from his night duty. We talked for a while, I told him his sis is not yet home. I guess we slept around 2:00 already. But when I woke up around 6:00AM, I went to the living room for my quiet time (as all were still sleeping). After praying, I checked on my kids' room, and found my sis-in-law already sleeping in the room! But the main and back doors were still close. We all wondered how she entered the house. The family discussed (and analyzed things hehe) while having breakfast. Until my hubby suggested to ask her personally and stop the guessing game.

As soon as she woke up, my hubby himself asked her. She answered; how thankful she is that she's so slim that she fitted in the hole in the wall! Ewww... Our dogs kept on scratching part of our wall that resulted to a hole big enough for them to enter in the house. The following day, she borrowed a cellphone and sent me a message that she'll be coming home and requested me to lock the door the way she can still open it.

0 comments:

Followers