Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm Alive!


Oh yes! I'm alive...My blog is alive! My friends teased me for not updating my blog for one month to be exact. I've explained them though, that I can't make it at home because my sister-in-law is always "on guard" in the computer from 9:00 A.M. to 2:00 A.M. at most. Kaya n'yo yan? While in the office also, people would use the computer every now and then. Let's see when I got a laptop (hehehe God-willing). Now, I really find time to update. I've missed blogging. Had lots of special things and events to write the past month. But anyway, I will still post some of it...Today, I'm so excited to see the flags already "running" haha!
I just wonder; would my one post for April affect my qualification for my applications...?

1 comments:

Bogie on May 4, 2009 at 7:58 PM said...

Thank God you're back!!!

Followers