Monday, May 18, 2009

My Mom Rocks!



Yes, that's her name (Raquel). This pic was taken during my niece's birthday party. Playing saxophone is one of her hobbies. She was a band member during her college years. We never thought that after decades, she still knows how to play it. One weekend my family visited her. We were surprised to see her playing the tune "Matud Nila," a very popular Visayan song. She told me she bought the instrument because she really missed playing with it.

Whenever somebody celebrates his/her birthday, she would play the world's most popular song "Happy Birthday" very early in the morning. The neighbors would then wonder who's celebrating the birthday. I'm so blessed with her doing this thing because she also offers special number for the Lord in their church. During some parties (she's a member of some organizations too), she's also being requested to present a number or two, in which she would gladly give in.

Yes, that's my Mom Rocks! I'm proud of her and I bless and thank God for giving her that talent. To Him be the glory!

4 comments:

Phebie on May 18, 2009 at 2:44 PM said...

Wow! Indeed, ur mom rocks!!! LOL! hala noh?...talented kaau c mader tih!

Laurencita on May 18, 2009 at 8:29 PM said...

talagsaon ra na nga talent net. kinsa man naliwat ana nga talent?

Budget Traveler on May 18, 2009 at 8:57 PM said...

wow! cool diay kau imo mama ba! :)

SaiChinita on May 19, 2009 at 7:17 PM said...

wow te, karon pako kita sa imo mama, gwapa imo mama te.;) tisay kau!hehehe

Followers