Saturday, June 13, 2009

Talk About Discipline


My daughter asked me to do their group assignment to be submitted tomorrow. I gave in to the request because as the leader in the group, she’s responsible for the outcome of their report, and that made her anxious. Besides, I found out that the assignment was not that easy for Grade 4 pupils. While doing it (drawing the equator and lettering), I noticed that she and her brother were arguing. Hmm…well, it’s just the chair; the girl wants to sit on it (near the TV) but her brother’s already seated there. The girl reasoned, she just stood up to get something and there he goes. I warned them. Few minutes later, they’re quarelling again. It’s the electric fan. The older one set it towards his direction only. For the second time I warned them; that when another argument comes, I will have to spank them. They will just choose – with a belt or slipper. In less than 10 minutes, they did quarrel! Because of the electric fan and the chair again. Without a word, I got my slipper and hit them both. I told them already before that if they’d fight, both of them will receive a “reward.” So they did a “duet” (cry) tonight and, they missed their favorite TV show because I sent them to bed immediately. Hmm, discipline, discipline…

Prov. 13: 24 “He that spareth his ROD hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.”

2 comments:

Phebie on June 16, 2009 at 10:38 PM said...

duh lagi...cge panggi-away...hahhaha...ana disciplina jud!

Bogie on June 24, 2009 at 9:01 PM said...

ha.ha.ha. nakakatawa ko sa comment ni luv-luv.

Followers