Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My "Secret" Dream


A few days ago, I blogged about how I forgot how many years me and hubby were married (funny)... One of my supposedly "secret" dreams is to have a cruise with my hubby on one of our wedding anniversaries, or even without occasion, just a sort of bonding (besides, we both love to travel and have adventures). Just like what our church pastor and his wife did last year during their 15th year anniversary. Well, there’s nothing impossible with God. I know, in His own perfect time, He will grant our wishes one by one.

Well, speaking of cruise, there’s this upcoming Heatwave Celebrity Cruise which sails on January 7-11, 2010 from Miami, Florida to Cozumel, Mexico. The experience will include live concerts, private receptions and singing around the piano with the stars. Isn’t it exciting, guys? Come and see all your favorite Motown Stars too! I know it’s gonna be a wonderful experience… Oh, if only I’m in Miami, Florida, I’d gladly grab this rare, exciting opportunity.

Heatwave Celebrity Cruise

0 comments:

Followers