Monday, June 8, 2009

The Dream


I was sewing my kids’ short pants tonight while watching TV. I learned that there’s a new soap at GMA-7; “Adik Sa Iyo.” The story started with one of the leading ladies having a dream. While watching, I remembered some of my own dreams. I’ll share to you one:

One midnight, I woke up crying (as in, with sound!). My hubby of course wondered what’s wrong. I told him not to worry because I was only dreaming. He asked me what the dream all about was. I didn’t want to tell him at first. But he kept on insisting, so I was forced to ‘reveal’ it: My dad (who already passed away 20 years ago that time) was having an affair! I was sooo depressed and sooo angry with the “other woman.” Then I told him the ‘highlight’ of the story: the other woman was Gretchen Baretto! As in – the famous actress LOL! of all people…

After my narration, my hubby laughed his heart out (me too), that we covered our mouths with the blanket because the surrounding was already very quiet. Oh, what a dream...

“Our mouths were filled with laughter.” – Psalm 126:2

4 comments:

JLaine on June 8, 2009 at 11:31 PM said...

hahah!! Ka joker sad ani sa imo dream te uy!

Bogie on June 9, 2009 at 1:36 PM said...

kabalo ko y ka nag dream ani.. nag watch ka ug MMK... ha.ha.ha.

author on June 10, 2009 at 5:28 PM said...

joker kaayo te..hahahahah

Mharms on July 30, 2009 at 3:38 AM said...

Well, Gretchen is beautiful even in your dreams your father was captured by her beauty :)

Marly
of
Emotionally Entertaining
Mhar's Display
Bright Bundles
A Blogger's Tech Notes
Workplace On the Web
Any Day Shop

Followers