Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm a Creative Mom Blogger!



Wow, I’m so happy I received another flattering award from my creative mom blogger friend herself - Love of Love’s Haven...Thanks pal!

Here's the simple rules:

♥ Take your award and put the logo on your post.

♥Link the person who awarded you. Remember each recipient of the award should acknowledge the person who honored them and go to Mom's Special Diary to copy and paste the award.

♥Put your own blog title and link.

♥Nominate at least five deserving moms. (Uh-oh, short… sorry Love, I only got a few blogmate-moms (for now)…

1. Lalaine’s World 2. Words From My Heart 3. The Beautiful Feet 4. A Glimpse of a Widow’s Heart

Here are the four deserving moms:

Mommy Love
Mommy Mayette
Mommy Jeneath
Nanay Inday

1 comments:

Phebie on June 23, 2009 at 7:31 PM said...

thanks for posting ate....

Followers