Thursday, June 11, 2009

Environment Month





Month of June is Environment Month. So, as employees of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources, we were all required to attend the program last Monday. This time, we did not “escape” LOL! Although the covered court is very hot, we patiently sat down (most of us bringing fans) until the end of the program. This is also a time when some employees enjoy watching programs while others prefer being inside the air-conditioned office.

Usually, I’d request my boss for me to stay inside to do my usual computer works, but that morning I felt I wanted to join the group outside. Thank God, I enjoyed the program because t’was also sort of a variety show; some rendered song numbers (solo and duet) and one even did a Hawaiian dance (Pearly Shells). Haha! I remembered I have also danced that when I was in high school. Until now, I could still memorize the steps, but of course, I wouldn’t dare do it again! Never! not even in my imagination LOL.

Anyways, what’s noteworthy of activities like this is that you will be reminded and be thankful for God's wonderful creations and of course, a reminder for us that we should be good stewards of the environment.

“Everything is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof" (Ps. 24:1)

1 comments:

Phebie on June 13, 2009 at 11:36 AM said...

hahahha...nag Filipiniana attiration diay mo? kainit ra gud ana..at last nka apil na jud ka sa nyong monday mini program..hhahahaha

Followers