Friday, June 26, 2009

My Honeytweet


One of my fav'rite photo of hers - she loves doing funny faces...
The girl who can shoo away dad's bad mood...


She loves spaghetti too! (Like me)

Her favorite - swimming! You have to stop her or she'll stay in the pool for 5 hrs...

This is my daughter, Shekinah Rio. Shekinah means "glory of God" because we really wanted to honor God with this precious Gift. Rio was taken from his dad's name Rioben. I guess it's a sign of a submissive and a proud wife - as if telling people "this is our baby!" LOL! Anyways, people call her Honey or Honeytweet. When I was pregnant with her, I didn't undergo an ultrasound examination because; 1) the doctor did not advise me to; 2) me and hubby liked to be surprised with the gender. But we prayed for a girl because the older child is already a boy. But deep inside me, I could feel it was a girl. I was thinking; maybe it's a psychological effect because of my desire for a baby girl. I loved the cartoon character Tweety Bird that time that I told my hubby if it's a girl, I shall name her Tweety. Praise God, He granted our wish. So, we started calling her Tweety. But friends commented they don't like the name because it's like a bird. But my parents, family and hubby's family calls her Tweety already. But still, we decided to change her name to Honey. My mom was confused LOL! Finally, we thought it'd be best if we'll combine her old nickname with the new. And the rest is history hehehe... I will be posting next time some reasons to glorify God for this girl.

2 comments:

Phebie on June 27, 2009 at 9:58 PM said...

ka joker sa pic ni honey tweet...hahhaha..namuot c entet nga nag watch!

Laurencita on June 27, 2009 at 10:09 PM said...

morag horror ang pics. hahaha.

Followers