Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lovely Blog Award



I've been receiving awards before but this is just my second time to grab because I didn't know then how to do it haha! Anyways, thanks to Love of Love's Haven and Bogie of Bogie's Wonderland for considering my site...

The rules are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link (I just did!).

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. (Oh no, I'm sorry I can't make it to 15 hehe. I'll see how many can I make, Ma'am).

Ok, I will be giving this award to my friends and other blogs whom I consider their site lovely also:

Neonila of A Perfect World
JTS of Jesus The Shepherd Church
Janet of Expressions and Thoughts
Aisha of I'm In Culture Shock
Koko of Koki Jar
Lalaine of Lalaine's World
Jeneath of The Beautiful Feet
Mr. & Mrs. Holley of The Holley Herald

3 comments:

Aisha on June 8, 2009 at 12:38 AM said...

:) Sorry di na jud kaayo ko active magblog. Thank you kaayo sa award ha?

Phebie on June 8, 2009 at 5:56 AM said...

te, thanks for posting it!Now u know na jud how to grab awards ha? hhehehhe

Bogie on June 9, 2009 at 8:15 AM said...

uy, apil bya ko nag hatag sa imo ani..he.he.he.

Followers