Saturday, June 13, 2009

HA-HA-HA-HOW COULD I?


As Cagayanons say; "joker"(actually, they mean “funny”)... Last May (1st week) I posted about our wedding anniversary entitled "We're 13 Years Already." While riding on a passenger jeep this morning, I was thinking about Bogie’s exhortation during our prayer meeting; how time flies…with the text “Be still and know that I am God.” I was thinking; me and hubby are really getting older. Our eldest son is already 13 years, and so on…13 years old! Suddenly I remembered; we tied the knot in 1995! It means, we’re married for 14 years already hahaha! How could I forget this very significant event of my life? Was it just due to over-occupied mind, or a demonstration of “how time flies”?

Isa 46:4 “Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.“

5 comments:

Bogie on June 13, 2009 at 11:57 PM said...

sinyalis na na te :)

JLaine on June 14, 2009 at 12:00 AM said...

yes..due to old age na gyud..and imagine murag dugay dugay na to nimo na sulat na post ug karon pa ka nakadumdum? hahaha!!jokers

Laurencita on June 14, 2009 at 7:21 PM said...

ha.ha.ha. bibo btaw imong post. sa cbox mo sad nakakatawa sab ko sa comment ni love. hahahaha....

Laureen on June 14, 2009 at 7:28 PM said...

Thanks Te, for bringing joy to everyone. You are such a blessing. hehehehe.

Phebie on June 22, 2009 at 9:17 PM said...

hahaha muot ra gud ka tee oi...kalimtan ba? lolz!

Followers