Monday, June 1, 2009

Wedding Songs & My Hubby





Mayette of Words From My Heart gave me this Wedding Song meme (thanks mai). This is quite simple as you will just have to choose your favorite wedding songs. So here are my top 5 favorites. Nos. 1-4 are often sung by my hubby (a wedding singer) on family members and friends' weddings.

1. "I Will Be Here" - my hubby sung it during our Spiritual Wedding/Renewal of Vows a few years ago.
2. "My Treasure" - I like it when he sings this during bridal marches.
3. "Love Will Be Our Home" - Every time this is sung, I'm deeply touched.
4. "Forevermore" - I'm more inlove with my hubby when he sings this on weddings!
5. "Father We Commit To You" - the first time I heard the song was when Jeneath of Beautiful Feet sang it on Mayette's wedding. T'was nicely sang that I fell inlove with the song.
Now,I'm tagging this to some friends whose partners are equally sweet and might be of help to their future weddings or renewal of vows... P.S. - You can hire my hubby too! hahaha...
- Aiza of Little Singkit
- Koko of Kokijar
- Love of Love's Haven

7 comments:

Phebie on June 2, 2009 at 8:10 AM said...

ate iv done this one already...actually ako g tag c bogie ani...daun tag nya c ate mayet...den kaw daun...hehhehe

Bogie on June 4, 2009 at 8:40 AM said...

hello was here ate..

Bogie' Wonderland
A Taste of My Life

Anonymous said...

just hopping around. hope all is well with you!

Phebie on June 4, 2009 at 4:03 PM said...

hi ate...ako nuon naa koy award para sa imo...Lovely blog award...e-grab ha f d nka bz? hehehhe

JLaine on June 6, 2009 at 2:20 AM said...

Hi te!! Kmusta?

Have I told you na pirmi starring c 'ate Honey' sa drawings ni Tricia until now..she always draw the 3 of them ( with renyel)..abi gyd nya na cousin c Ate Honey ug Ate renyel..hehehe!

Aisha on June 8, 2009 at 12:40 AM said...

Your husband has a really good voice and I'm sure kana nga mga kanta bagay sa iya.

author on June 10, 2009 at 5:49 PM said...

this is lovely ate..heheheh

Followers