Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ambitious Vacation?


Going on a vacation has always been on my list. It’s just that expenses is always to be considered, especially I want to spend it outside the country. Ambitious I may be, but I believe in blessings. If given the opportunity, I’d like to bring my family to Melbourne, Australia because they have lots of nice sceneries worth visiting for and; spending vacation in a far country would be a great family adventure! Oh, another thing to consider is the place to stay – the hotel. Well, staying in a hotel’s not gonna be a problem since I just found out that there is this Accor Hotels City Super Sale. It may also interest you to know that hotel rates include 27 cities across 10 countries in Asia Pacific are being reduced in Accor's new "City Super Sale."

If you’re planning to visit Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Hanoi, Manila, Mumbai, Sydney and Auckland, you surely would like to check this great sale. Not only that, Accor Hotels City Super Sale' coincides with record-low air fares across the Asia Pacific region, allowing travelers to enjoy some of the world's most exciting cities at bargain rates. Since this sale is for a limited time only, I encourage you to plan your travel soon.

So, why don’t you check this great sale now and take the step of planning your vacation.

Post?slot_id=40597&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comments:

Phebie on June 24, 2009 at 4:01 PM said...

wow Congrats ate...ur a certified blogger na jud kay ur earning nah!

Followers