Monday, June 22, 2009

A Day at Jollibee



One weekend I brought my kids to Jollibee-Limketkai. I told them to occupy the vacant table and be seated while waiting for me. While in queue, my son approached me and told me he wanted to help so he stood beside me. When we got our orders, I noticed that a man was sitting at the front of my daughter (the same table), but he stood up when he noticed us approaching them. Honey said the man wanted to know my son’s number and that he wanted to borrow my cellular phone which she was holding. That, she was already afraid because she suspected the man had bad intention (to take the cellphone away). Thank God he left as soon as he saw us.

I blamed Kent for leaving his sister alone. I comforted Honey (who’s obviously still nervous) that, when she’s afraid she’ll just have to pray. Kent said he’s also afraid that the man might just be hiding somewhere in the mall waiting for us. I said “I pray that that man will be caught by a policeman.” I was surprised (and blessed) with Honey’s answer: “Me, I pray that he will have a good life so that he will not anymore do bad things to people.” Uh, okay…yeah, she’s right…exactly!...Well, isn’t it a good attitude for a 9-year old girl?


2 Thessalonians 3:13 “But as for you, brethren, do not grow weary of doing good.”

2 comments:

Laureen on June 22, 2009 at 6:59 PM said...

wow!ptl! next pastora na gyud na c honey...

Lalaine on June 23, 2009 at 4:31 PM said...

amen!;)

Followers