Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sanyo Memory


Me and two of my officemates left a little later than the usual sked. We had some stories to tell each other. I shared about my experience when I was yet working with Sanyo Philippines. Here's my story:

I scheduled two white lines (refrigeration and airconditioning) technicians to a service call in Baungon, Bukidnon (about an hour or more away from the Cagayan de Oro City). When they reached the area, they looked for the house of the customer. When they finally found her, one of them introduced themselves by saying, "Nang, nia mi kay kadtong inyong complaint sa rep (We're here for your complaint regarding your ref(rigerator)." The woman replied, "Sir, mao gyud nang nilayas akong anak kay gipasanginlan nga nang-rape (Sir, that's the reason my son left our place - because he was accused of raping somebody")! I advised them that from then on they have to be careful, they should pronounce words properly... before our customers could have heart attack.

0 comments:

Followers