Monday, March 9, 2009

God Help Us! It's so hassle...


Was starting with the construction of our dream house (though an indigenous type yet), last week when a concerned friend of ours advised us to secure a building permit first to avoid possible penalty. I didn't know that penalty thing. All the while I thought it's just okay to secure said permit after the house is constructed. Anyway, I heeded the advise. Starting today papers were being processed. Believe me, it's sooo tiring. Well, I can sacrifice, of course. It's a good sacrifice - for the good of the whole family. But what makes me a bit nervous are the various fees. Every office we went to requires their respective payments. I guess we'll have to spend around P2,000 for this. We have no choice...

Someone advised us; if we have friends in a certain government office, we will have to beg him/her for assistance. Or else, we'll have to go "under-the-table." Of course not! It's really different when you accomplish something or get things done the right way. Besides, it's just the 'system.' Well, if the system is not right, we can resist it and insist to do it our way (rightly) and it's God's desire for us to be righteous. Above all these, I know we can accomplish the requirements - with God on our side. We just have to be patient and do our praying. We can't do anything apart from Him. I know, He will put everything in order - for us to be set free from this hassle...

0 comments:

Followers