Monday, August 3, 2009

Hannah's Birthday, Etc.


Virnee, Hannah and Mariano

Praise God, we arrived home safely at 9:00 last night from Iligan City. T'was a very tiring day. Going there in the morning and returned home that very evening. It's our presence that counts... My niece's birthday celebration was a success (thank God). Children really enjoyed the party especially the games. There were lots of birthday bags and prizes. The food was great too. Actually, t'was a triple celebration - Hannah's 2nd birthday, thanksgiving for my new nephew and my brother's bienvenida party (he came home from Ireland for a short break). When it was goodbye time (I hate this part), my sister reacted because she still wanted us to stay for the night. But we had to go home because my kids are going to school as early as 7:00 A.M. the following day. Hmm, it's really very different now that almost all of my siblings are already married. We seldom see each other anymore. But it's also enjoyable when we get together - like yesterday (each bringing their own families, with children who looks like their parents hehe). Children are really fun to be with! Mom has a total of eight grandchildren already.

0 comments:

Followers