Monday, August 3, 2009

A Belated Birthday Greetings


Happy birthday, Lalaine!

I've observed lately that I am often late in terms of greeting friends' birthdays. It's either I forgot it on the actual date or my time won't allow me to. But tonight, I promised myself not to sleep without greeting (late again!) another friend who's very dear to me - Love of Lalaine's World. If I were to describe her, well, I know everybody will agree when I say she's one of the kindest persons in the whole world (no kidding - read her mom's testimony of hers in A Glimpse From a Widow's Heart), a very reserved, soft-spoken, gentle, humble, etc. etc... Anyways, I am so blessed being her friend. Actually, when she decided to obey God's plan (for her to go to another place), I was saddened because I'm gonna be missing her. Obedient as she is, her life is full of blessings - with a comparatively good husband, beautiful kids (and great in-laws hehe). She is indeed a picture of a true Christian woman who deserved to be an inspiration and a model to all. Belated, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Love! and God bless you more abundantly.

2 comments:

JLaine on August 4, 2009 at 2:24 AM said...

Hi te! Thanks so much for your greeting! Nakurat ko pgkakita sa akong nawong sa imong blog..hahaha!wla ko ng expect.. salamat kau te..ug grabe sad nicest person in the whole world mn gyd..hahah! ma ulaw mn sad ta ana te....wla pa sad nimo na kita akong dark side..hahaha! joke!

Bitaw te, salamat kau ha! I'm touched by your thoughtfulness! God bless!

Laureen on August 4, 2009 at 6:25 PM said...

Tsada kau pagkawrite te.Apil pod ko na touched.HA!ha!

Followers