Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunburn or Leg Burn?



Right after our Sunday service in church I changed my high-heeled shoes to slippers to relax my legs. While going home on our motorcycle, hubby told me to face left-side because it would be more comfortable for me and him as he drives. I insisted for the right side because the sun is on the left. I don't want to get sunburn hehe. Suddenly my slipper fall on the road. T'was timely that the motorcycle stopped because of the traffic. I hurriedly went down. But, my leg accidentally touched the muffler. Oh men, it was burning hot! Ouuuch! It felt like being cut by a blade. Until now I can still feel the pain and the dark mark is there. Hubby applied toothpaste. Hmm, I don't know if it's really effective. But maybe, because it did not swell (thank God). I thought, I should have chosen to get sunburn than leg burn!

1 comments:

Laureen on August 24, 2009 at 11:07 AM said...

Ha!ha!joker!applyi ug vandol cream para dili mapalian.hapdos rba kau nang burn sa motor.sayang madaot ang wow legs!

Followers