Friday, August 7, 2009

It's Gone!


I was exploring the blogs last week by trying out some editing in my themes, etc. I enjoyed doing it because my layout was changing from one design to another as I kept on clicking some designs looking (choosing) for nicer designs. The part that I'm afraid of in doing things like this is how would I undo some changes if ever, because I don't go much on thorough readings on instructions. I'd always assume I understand or know what I'm doing LOL! To my dismay, after some clicking, I found out that my Blog List is gone. Glad I recovered one (only!). Oh no, I'm sincerely sorry for those in my list before. I know it will take much time in recovering them but I will do it one by one... the risk of exploring...

3 comments:

Chubskulit Rose on August 7, 2009 at 6:52 PM said...

hello po, first time here...

I am the same way, I am not very good in tweaking designs hehehe

Laurencita on August 7, 2009 at 9:43 PM said...

mao gyud na busa dli gyud ko gabalhin2 ky dli ko kabalo.lol!

Phebie on August 7, 2009 at 10:41 PM said...

ayayay! kapoy ra ba jud balik uno..hahhaha...lesson learned: dli magpataka ug click without reading istsructions....whaaa..jokz

Followers