Monday, August 24, 2009

A Very "Discomforting" Thing


For two days I've been suffering the discomforts of "hmmm...roids". Mom advised applying it with Banana peeling. I hadn't done it yet because I've already applied it with Katialis - highly recommended by a friend. Sadly, it didn't work this time. I browsed the net for possible treatments so I wouldn't have to go to the doctor LOL! Acetaminophen is recommended , but only temporarily as it may "come again". There are so many things to do like increase water and fiber intakes and exercise (oww! I'm guilty on this), to name a few. Other causes include overweight (ulk!), etc. But the warning is, if it bleeds, we have to consult the doctor as it may be something more serious. I also thought that the main cause is constipation. But diarrhea also causes this kind of sickness. It pays to research about some early symptoms of sickness, but I guess going to a doctor would be best (but not with this [for me] LOL!). Anyways, I had this 'instinct' again, so I took Flanax because, it's anti-inflammatory. Indeed, I feel more comfortable now, thank God. Aside from instincts, folks, prayer is much needed in times of sickness - I mean ALL kinds of sickness!

1 comments:

HD on August 27, 2009 at 2:29 PM said...

First I want to congratulate you for this amazing blog!
We Are Pleased To Announce The Launch Of Movies Gallery 09, Mobile Movies in 3gp format, Reality show, Upcoming Movies 09 Trailer, About Dubai,Real Estate, Tips Of Career And Many More. .

To start just go to http://3gpfreedownloads.blogspot.com/

We hope you like it. Please send us any feedback and help us improve the sites further.

Followers