Saturday, August 15, 2009

Thanks, Guys!


Yesterday was my (oh my!) 40th birthday. When I was a child I’ve been thinking, what would my life be at the age of 40? How would I look? How old would my kids be by that time? And many other curios questions. But now I know (lol!)…Anyways, there's nothing sweeter when you're awakened by a greeting and a kiss from your spouse (singing the birthday song), followed by the greetings from your excited kids and then text messages from friends and family members. I was about to prepare to go to the office when I thought, it was a chance for me to look for a house to rent (I'll post about this next time). That was a tiring thing to do (whew!). We returned home around 3:00 p.m. We left at 10:00 a.m. I was a bit pressured also because I had an assignment for the prayer meeting in the evening. But God is always great, He arranged everything that day. When me and my 2 kids arrived at our center at 6:45 p.m., I noticed that there was only one sister there when it was already late! Wow, how many people would be attending the prayer meeting? Then another 2 arrived and so on... then I saw some foods on the table. Hmm, I guess I know... During the service, people started coming in, bringing more foods! Before the end of the service, our pastor prayed for me (one very important thing that must be done on my birthday).

I was really happy how my birthday was spent. So guys, thank you very, very much. You just don't know how deeply touched I am. God bless you all! And of course, I thank my Heavenly Father Who's so gracious... always.

3 comments:

Phebie on August 16, 2009 at 11:48 PM said...

u deserved it ALL ate!

kindly read my post...plz....tnx :)

Laureen on August 17, 2009 at 10:24 AM said...

Te,apas ra ako bday gift ha no time to buy man gud

Laurencita on August 18, 2009 at 10:03 PM said...

God is so faithful.

Followers