Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Weather


As I observed the weather this day, it's still raining and windy. I recalled one of my favorite songs in my elementary grades. The lyrics goes like this:

"The Weather"
Whether the weather be fine or
Whether the weather be not
Whether the weather be cold or
Whether the weather be not
Will ever the weather
Whatever the weather
Whether we like it or not!
Exactly! We could not choose the weather, right? Well, whether we like it or not. When it's hot, we wished it would be cold. When it's cold, we find ways to feel hot. Oh, people...

2 comments:

Bogie on January 15, 2009 at 9:25 PM said...

Hi te.. nagkit an ra nako imong blog. Nalingaw na ko ug basa2 diri. he.he.he.. I added your link to my blog. :)

Aisha on January 29, 2009 at 10:39 PM said...

Nakakatawa ko aning weather weather nimo. Diri tugnaw kaayo unya gaulan sab. Mura madepress ang mga tao gani. Giadd tika sa ako sab. :)

Followers