Friday, January 9, 2009

Edited Photo


I'm so glad I learned how to upload my photo from my cellular phone. I disliked my photo posted because it's so small. Thanks to my Sony Ericsson mobile phone. Last December I was planning to buy a digicam (even a cheaper one) as a gift for myself. Two weeks before Christmas, Nante (my husband) invited me to join him window-shopping for cellular phones. We've been to some small stalls at Ororama Superstore and Gaisano. As he checked on each unit he liked, I'd just take a quick look at it (feeling bored). Suddenly he asked me to give him an additional cash because he had savings out of his night job (singing). I was surprised because I never thought we'd be buying an expensive item that day. Well, finally, I gave in. He was so happy because he like cyber-shot thing. The phone model is K550i. When I tried uploading two photos yesterday, I was satisfied because it reflected a very clear image. Thanks God. At least, it pays... I said to myself, this is it. I will not buy a digicam anymore (yet). I love photography. I like volunteering as photographer when there are special occasions in the family. Though I also like being photographed hehe... I just regret I haven't taken some pictures on some Christmas parties in church, in Iligan City and in our office. Anyway, lots of special events are coming my way... Let's wait and shoot!

0 comments:

Followers