Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Have A New Nephew


I missed blogging the past two days. Been busy in the hospital assisting my brother whose wife was to undergo a caesarian section. The night before the operation schedule he contacted me. I was worried because it's gonna be too late for room reservation in the Provincial Hospital. As I was requesting my neighbor to help us reserve a room for them the following day, I felt God's intervention. Of course, because I was really praying for God's favor; that they'd be accommodated in that government hospital.

I pitied the couple because their former doctor advised them to prepare P90,000! They panicked of course. I thought, it can already build a small house. At least, if they can be admitted in that hospital, they could really save much. So what I did was to pray, and contact some friends who could assist us.

As me and Nante headed for the hospital the following day (on a motorcycle), I didn't stop praying for God's favor. His message was; His favor will upon me for 2009! Imagine, at that moment I was only asking favor for that specific situation but His answer was for the whole year. Until this posting, I still control my tears everytime I remember His goodness.

Praise the Lord! When we got to the hospital, my sister-in-law Mitchelle was already being prepared to be headed to the Operating Room. I approached her and helped her remove her clothes. Since she had dextrose, it would take minutes to remove everything. So I took the opportunity to pray for her and the baby while changing her clothes to hospital gown.

To make the story short, the operation was successful, the baby was out around 11:30 A.M. Oh boy! He's so cute! Very white in complexion and he's big - the reason why the mother must be operated. Today, they will be discharged from the hospital.

I thank God for His intervention and favor.

0 comments:

Followers