Thursday, July 9, 2009


TWO AWARDS FOR ME!
Thursday, July 9, 2009

Being given an award creates a great, warm feeling. I wanna thank Faye of My Life In Holland who gave me not just one but two awards!







The rules for these awards are:

1) To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I'm glad I learned how to grab awards like these (thanks to the tutors) because through this, I not just feel honored, but am also able to gain more friends. Now, I want to share these accolades to my friends who also deserve these. They are: Mayette, Bogie, Lalaine, Jeneath, Koko, Aiza, Nanay Inday, Neonila, Sarah, Debbie, Love & Wrigley

So dear friends, do grab it now!

3 comments:

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. on July 10, 2009 at 1:19 PM said...

Thanks for the award Net, God bless
I will try if I have time, okay?

http://sarahg26.blogspot.com

Laurencita on July 11, 2009 at 11:08 AM said...

wow! daghana na sa akong awards. na accumulate na so mag post nako. thanks kaayo Net.

Phebie on July 12, 2009 at 3:23 PM said...

te nahumana naman ko ani nga awards...thanks by the way...

Followers