Monday, July 27, 2009

Dream Cam True



It was more than a year ago that I dreamed of having a digicam. When I asked my brother (who's working in Ireland) for it, he answered that I'd better buy it in the Philippines because it's much cheaper here. I concluded he wouldn't bring me one when he comes home. True enough, his wife only gave me a shoulder bag. He came home again just last week. When I went to the hospital to visit her wife who just delivered a baby boy (I'll post about it next time) and, for us to claim our pasalubong, he handed me a bag containing some stuff. When I checked in it, I couldn't believe it - mine is a Sony digital camera! Oh God, You're just so amazing... Brother have seen how happy I was. You know what, I didn't pray about it. I have had so many things to pray about that I didn't include (or forgot about the digicam anymore LOL!). But God knows my desire. And He granted it. His words are always true and I've proven it once again: "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart" - Psalm 37:4.

I'd like to thank Bogie for suggesting the title for this post. She's the first one whom I excitedly shared the news. And again, I thank and praise my Lord for this blessing - a dream "cam" true indeed.

4 comments:

Phebie on July 27, 2009 at 11:43 PM said...

PTL! Truly a dream CAM true! mka post na jud ka pirmi ug photos nmo kay naa nka cam...hehhehe

yez te, sa template nko na...dnt worry, hapit nko magpa blog make over...maybe in two weeks time na! mkalagot lagi kay dugay kaau xa mag navigate oi...pero dli ra pod moabot ug 10 mins...lolz!

SaiChinita on July 28, 2009 at 9:56 PM said...

wow congrats te! nice kau imo cam ;)

Laurencita on July 29, 2009 at 6:29 PM said...

wow! Praise God! amen

Debbie Racho on July 30, 2009 at 7:24 PM said...

wow, congrats!!! so happy for you!!!

Followers